As part of our ongoing MoneyScreen research program, we surveyed over 10,000 Americans and found that just 23% have used any mobile wallet to make an in-store purchase.
With that usage rate, one might wonder if people are simply not aware that they can use a mobile wallet; our research suggests that is not the case.
Download this free whitepaper and learn more about the fate of the mobile wallet in the turbulent world of payments.
In this whitepaper, we will review:
- Mobile wallet usage and awareness in the U.S.;
- Mobile potential;
- The dynamic market for mobile wallets in China;
- The UK, where mobile wallets may be being eclipsed;
- Potential upside for your business;
- Barriers to adoption and drivers of usage;
- Implications for promoting mobile wallet use.